Professor Teaches Word 2010 Advanced
is a computer learning course developed by experts to teach you all the advanced functions of Microsoft Word 2010, the newest version of the best-selling word processing program. Professor Teaches provides hours of interactive lessons in a realistic simulation of the Microsoft Word 2010 program.
Download the product and start learning advanced Microsoft Word 2010 today!
Practical exercises and examples make learning easy and step-by-step interactions help you retain the information you've learned.
Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice in a realistic simulation of Microsoft Word 2010.
What is Microsoft Word 2010 Advanced?
Word 2010 is a version of the popular Microsoft word processing program, and a part of the Microsoft Office 2010 suite. This version has several new features and updates including more sophisticated collaboration tools.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Word 2010 Advanced?
- Increase your computer skills and efficiency
- Develop group projects for business or school
- Increase productivity and communication with new collaboration tools
- Create professional reports and word documents
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Word 2010 Advanced
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Apply Custom Styles to Documents
• Organize Long Documents
• Manage Tables, Pictures, and Charts
• Learn How to Use Mail Merge
• Work with Macros, Forms, and Hyperlinks
• Collaborate with Workgroups
View the Microsoft Word 2010 Advanced Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training