Professor Teaches Word 2010
helps you get the most out of Microsoft Word 2010. This computer learning course was designed by experts to guide you through all of the functions and features of this sophisticated word processing program. You will get hours of lessons using a realistic simulation of the actual Word 2010 program. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Word 2010 today!
Professor Teaches helps you learn Microsoft Word 2010 every step of the way.
Professional voice narration, interactive lessons, and a simulated interface provide an easy transition to the actual Word 2010 program.
What is Microsoft Word 2010?
Microsoft Word 2010 is a word processing program that is a part of the brand new Microsoft Office 2010 suite. This program allows you to create high quality, professional looking documents using the finest document formatting tools. Word 2010 provides an improved user experience over the 2007 program and is designed to make collaboration between people more effective. With Word 2010 you can save, edit, share and access documents online from any internet browser.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Word 2010?
- Develop reports, documents, and presentations in shorter amounts of time by learning all of the new functions and features
- Use the online collaboration tools to create group projects faster
- Develop a new computer skill for your resume
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Word 2010
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to Create and Save Word Documents
• Learn How to Apply Formats and Styles in Word 2010
• Learn How to Change Page Layouts
• Learn How to Insert Pictures, Word Art, Shapes, and More
• Learn How to Create and Format a Table
• Learn How to Use the Thesaurus and Spell Checker
• Learn How to Add Comments
• Learn How to Convert Word 97-2003 Documents
View the Microsoft Word 2010 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training