Professor Teaches PowerPoint 2010
provides interactive training for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. The tutorial takes place in a realistic simulation of PowerPoint 2010 with lessons, tests, and hands-on learning for optimal retention. Download the product and start learning PowerPoint 2010 today!
Professor Teaches helps you learn Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 every step of the way.
Our computer training course has several hours of PowerPoint 2010 tutorials, guides, and interactive exercises.
What is PowerPoint 2010?
PowerPoint 2010 is a presentation creation software developed by Microsoft. It is widely used in both academic and business settings as a fast and effective way of presenting information and ideas. PowerPoint 2010 is the latest version of the program and provides better collaboration tools and graphics editing capabilities.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft PowerPoint 2010?
- Create stunning presentations for business, school, or personal projects
- Design personalized templates for your presentations
- Impress your colleagues with effective reports and slideshows
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches PowerPoint 2010
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Understanding the PowerPoint Workspace
• Creating, Saving, and Closing a Presentation
• Add and Format Presentation text
• Customize Presentation Slides and Layout
• Work with Shapes and Pictures
• Add Tables, Objects, and Effects
• Outlining, Proofing, and Printing
• Collaborate on Presentations
View the Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training