Professor Teaches Outlook 2010
provides interactive training for Microsoft Outlook 2010. The tutorial takes place in a realistic simulation of Outlook 2010 with lessons, tests, and hands-on learning for optimal retention. Download the product and start learning Outlook 2010 today!
Professor Teaches Outlook 2010 tutorials and guides helps you learn Outlook 2010 fast
Learn Microsoft Outlook 2010 in a realistic simulation of the software.
What is Microsoft Outlook 2010?
Microsoft Outlook 2010 is one of the most popular e-mail programs in the world used by over 500 million professionals and students worldwide. Outlook 2010 is a part of the Microsoft Office suite of products, and includes features for e-mail organization, search, and social networking.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Outlook 2010?
- Reduce information overload by learning how to manage large volumes of e-mail using Outlook 2010's suite of tools
- Organize your daily work and school life by learning how to take advantage of Outlook 2010's scheduling and calendar features
- Create visually stunning e-mails using Outlook 2010's collection of dynamic graphics and picture editing tools
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Outlook 2010
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to Navigate the Microsoft Outlook User Interface
• Learn How to Format E-mail and Signatures in Outlook 2010
• Learn How to Schedule Tasks Using the Task Manager
• Learn How to Use the Contact Manager
• Learn How to Use the Calendar and Schedule Appointments
• Learn How to Keep Notes
• Learn How to Fix Problems in Microsoft Outlook 2010
View the Microsoft Outlook 2010 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training