Professor Teaches Word for Office 2013 & Office 365 helps you get the most out of Microsoft Word. This computer learning course was designed by experts to guide you through all of the functions and features of this sophisticated word processing program. You will get hours of lessons using a realistic simulation of the actual Word program. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Word for Office 2013 & Office 365 today!
Discover how to create professional-looking documents quickly!
Learn how to sign in to Office in the cloud and work with Word online.
What Is Microsoft Word?
Microsoft Word is a word processing program that is a part of the brand new Microsoft Office suite. This program allows you to create high quality, professional-looking documents using the finest document formatting tools. Word is designed to make collaboration between people more effective. With Word for Office 2013 & Office 365 you can save, edit, share and access documents online from any internet browser.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Word?
- Create professional-looking documents for presentations and reports
- Learn new ways to format text for high-quality documents
- Apply font formats to enhance your documents
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Word
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to apply Quick Styles
• Learn How to use SmartArt diagrams
• Learn How to publish documents as Web Pages
• Learn How to create bulleted and numbered lists
• Learn How to insert images, tables, & charts
• Learn How to use the Document Inspector
View the Microsoft Word for Office 2013 & Office 365 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training