Professor Teaches Access for Office 2013 & Office 365 is a computer training course developed by experts. Learn Microsoft Access the right way, using hours of interactive training lessons and exercises. Unlike other training courses, Professor Teaches provides a realistic simulation of the software, so you can practice and apply what you learn right away. Download now and start learning Microsoft Access for Office 2013 & Office 365 today!
Learn how to create a new report and save it.
Learn all of the features of Access with hands-on, interactive training.
What Is Microsoft Access for Office 2013 & Office 365?
Microsoft Access is a database management system and is a part of the Microsoft Office Suite. Access for Office 2013 & Office 365 is the latest version of the powerful program that allows users to store and track large amounts of data that can be analyzed for different needs.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Access?
- Discover how to use database knowledge to track and analyze information
- Learn to create meaningful reports and share valuable information
- Learn to export information as a web page
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Access
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training