Professor Teaches Outlook for Office 2013 & Office 365 is a computer training course designed to teach you everything you need to know about Microsoft Outlook - the premier e-mail program for business. Unlike other computer training programs that just use videos to show you how to use a program, Professor Teaches lets you train in a realistic simulation of the actual software. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Outlook for Office 2013 & Office 365 today!
Learn how to organize information and create categories.
Learn all of the features of Outlook in this comprehensive, interactive learning tutorial.
What Is Microsoft Outlook?
Microsoft Outlook is an extremely popular e-mail program used by over 500 million people worldwide. Outlook for Office 2013 & Office 365 is the latest version of the program and belongs to the Microsoft Office Suite of products. Used by professionals and students all over the world, this e-mail program promises greater e-mail organization, search, communication and social networking features.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Outlook?
- Discover how to become more effective in your communication
- Keep your calendar organized and become more time efficient
- Build stronger relationships with an organized contact list
- Get more done by keeping your task list up-to-date
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Outlook
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training