Professor Teaches Windows 10
helps you learn the completely redesigned version of Microsoft's popular operating system. Build your skills quickly and easily with interactive tutorials and lessons for beginning to advanced users. With this computer training software, you'll be able to learn the new operating system at your own pace by practicing in a realistic simulation of the software. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Windows 10 today!
The convenient Start Menu makes it easy to complete everyday tasks.
Use the Task View to open virtual desktops and organize all of your open applications.
What is Microsoft Windows 10?
Windows 10 is the latest version of Microsoft's popular computer operating system. It has been completely redesigned to make everyday computer tasks simple, and allow users to connect with their information and people from multiple Windows 10 devices.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Windows 10?
Windows 10 allows you to access and share your information in new ways when you learn the new features from Professor Teaches. This comprehensive training tutorial with over 60 lessons will show you how to navigate Windows 10, including:
- Using the Start Menu
- How to access Action Center notifications
- Using Universal Apps
- Controls for minimizing, maximizing, and closing apps
Learn to use the new operating system quickly and effectively with hands-on, interactive training, not with how-to books or manuals. Find out how to take advantage of the new features with Professor Teaches Windows 10, including How to use the personal assistant Cortana, Navigate Edge, the new world of internet browsing, use virtual desktops, and more.
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Windows 10
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to Personalize the Start Screen
• Learn How to Work with Files and Folders
• Learn How to Personalize Windows 10
• Learn About All the New Print Features
• Learn How to Use Windows Media Player
• Learn How to Organize your Workspace with Multiple Desktops
View the Microsoft Windows 10 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training