Professor Teaches Excel 2019 is a computer training course developed by experts to help you learn the features of Excel 2019. Unlike other training courses, Professor Teaches provides a realistic simulation of the software, so you can practice and apply what you learn right away. Learn Excel 2019 with hours of interactive, hands-on training lessons and exercises. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Excel 2019 today!
Learn how to enter and edit data with Excel 2019 interactive training.
Learn how to use the Function Tool to create formulas and functions in Excel 2019.
What Is Microsoft Excel 2019?
Excel 2019 is the latest version of this popular spreadsheet management program developed by Microsoft. This powerful program allows you to analyze, manage and share data in more ways than ever before. With the analysis tools, you can track and highlight important data trends and share data.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Excel 2019?
- Discover how to create spreadsheets quickly
- Learn how to analyze data and share information
- Learn how to use critical information to make business decisions
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Excel 2019
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to sort and filter
• Learn How to use spreadsheet formatting
• Learn How to create charts
• Learn How to enter formulas
• Learn How to create workbooks
• Learn How to change cell alignment
View the Microsoft Excel 2019 Course Outline
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training