Professor Teaches Excel & Word 2013 helps you get the most out of Microsoft Excel & Word 2013. Learn everything you need, from beginning to advanced topics, for Excel and Word 2013, plus training for PowerPoint and OneNote 2013. Each interactive course in this 4-Tutorial Set Download is organized for fast and easy learning with practical exercises to build your skills quickly and effectively. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Excel & Word 2013 today!
Discover how to create professional-looking documents quickly with Word 2013.
Find out how to create spreadsheets and analyze data or share information for key business decisions with Excel 2013.
What You Will Learn from Professor Teaches Microsoft Excel & Word 2013
Learn to use the features of Microsoft Excel & Word 2013 to quickly create professional-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Now you can build your skills quickly and easily to unlock the power of Excel and Word and improve your productivity at home or work. This Professor Teaches 4-program tutorial set includes training for Excel and Word 2013, and PowerPoint and OneNote. Learn to create high-quality presentations and learn how to share ideas and projects with classmates and colleagues.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Excel & Word 2013?
- Learn how to create impressive reports for school or business
- Learn how to enhance spreadsheets with charts and graphs
- Add diagrams and graphics using SmartArt tools
- Create professional-looking documents quickly
- Share ideas and projects with classmates and colleagues
- Create budgets and track expenses
- Organize projects in notebooks
- Manage sales and invoicing for your small business
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training