Professor Teaches OneNote 2013 helps you get the most out of Microsoft OneNote 2013. This computer learning course was designed by experts to guide you through all of the functions and features of this sophisticated digital notebook program. You will get hours of lessons using a realistic simulation of the actual OneNote 2013 program. Download the product and start learning Microsoft OneNote 2013 today!
Learn how to organize, search, and share your ideas and class projects.
Learn how to add and annotate content in OneNote 2013.
What Is Microsoft OneNote 2013?
Microsoft OneNote 2013 is a digital notebook that is a part of the brand new Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 suite. OneNote creates a single place to store all of your notes and information. It provides the flexibility to gather and organize text, pictures, audio and video recordings, and more, in one location on your computer.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft OneNote 2013?
- Discover how to organize and search quickly
- Share ideas and projects with classmates and colleagues
- Improve your efficiency by converting handwriting
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches OneNote 2013
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn how to work with the Ribbon
• Learn how to use Dock to Desktop
• Learn how to take and save notes
• Learn how to add pictures and equations
• Learn how to create unfiled notes
• Learn how to use the Pen Mode
View the Microsoft OneNote 2013 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training