Interactive & Realistic Online Training!
Fast & Easy!
Professor Teaches courses use real-world settings and accurate simulations to help you apply your new knowledge directly to daily tasks and the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life.
Get 24/7/365 online training from anywhere with internet access. There is no software to download, install, or update. Just log in and begin or resume your training.
Office 2019 & Windows 10
Over 7 Courses & Over 350 Lessons!
• Access 2019
• Excel 2019
• Outlook 2019
• PowerPoint 2019
• Publisher 2019
• Word 2019
• Windows 10
Office 2019 Training
Powerful New Features in Office 2019
Learn the new Office 2019 applications including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Publisher. Create great-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Take advantage of powerful new tools for collecting, analyzing, and sharing information
Realistic, Interactive & Complete Training!
Professor Teaches provides more than just videos. You’ll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention. Realistic simulations of Office 2019 provide an accurate learning environment, so your transition is fast and easy. Hundreds of learning topics and beginner through advanced subjects are included.
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary and Index
The Fastest Way to Learn Microsoft Office!
Learn from each of the twelve courses or just the ones you need! Professor Teaches courses are self-paced and allow you to practice in a realistic simulation of the software.
• Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application
• Step-by-step interactive exercises help you achieve high retention rates
• Practical exercises and examples make learning easy
• Professional voice narration assists retention
Windows 10 Training
Windows 10 has many features that allow you to access and share your information in new ways. Learn to navigate Windows 10 in this comprehensive training tutorial that includes over 60 lessons!
• Using the Start Menu
• Accessing Action Center Notifications
• Using Universal Apps
• Minimizing, Maximizing, and Closing Apps
• Using the Personal Assistant Cortana
• Navigating Edge
• Using Virtual Desktops
• Organizing Your Workspace with Multiple Desktops
• Understanding OneDrive, the Cloud, and More!
Complete & Comprehensive Content!
Introductions, summaries and end-of-chapter quiz questions all reinforce learning.
• All Microsoft Office 2019 versions are designed to meet Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Requirements
• All 6 courses use the same design and education methods to ensure consistent quality throughout
No Other Training is More Complete!
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• Realistic Simulation of Software
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions