Professor Teaches Office 2016 & Windows is designed by experts to teach you the features of both Microsoft Office 2016 & Windows 10. This 10-program Tutorial Set includes over 600 lessons for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and OneNote 2016, plus Windows 10, 8.1, 7, and Internet Explorer. Professor Teaches provides realistic, interactive, and comprehensive training for Office and Windows. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Office 2016 & Windows 10 today!
Discover how to use the most popular features of the new Windows 10 operating system.
Find out how to enhance spreadsheets using charts and graphics with Excel 2016 training.
What You Will Learn from Professor Teaches Microsoft Office 2016 & Windows 10
Learn to use the features of Microsoft Office 2016 to create spreadsheets, presentations, professional-looking documents, and powerful tools to collect, analyze, and share information. Professor Teaches tutorials provide hands-on learning for the new features of Windows 10. With this 10-tutorial set you can build your skills and unlock the power of Office and Windows to improve your productivity at home or work. Each interactive tutorial download is organized for fast and easy learning with practical exercises to help you acquire new skills quickly.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Office 2016 & Windows 10?
- Learn to use the new Windows 10 operating system quickly and effectively with hands-on, interactive training
- Find out how to use tiles, how to search, and more in Windows 10
- Learn how to create impressive reports for school or business
- Share ideas and projects with classmates and colleagues
- Create budgets and track expenses
- Organize and manage class work
- Create professional-quality presentations
- Organize projects in notebooks
- Manage sales and invoicing for your small business
- Create stunning e-mails using Outlook's graphics library
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training