Professor Teaches Office 2010 helps you get the most out of Microsoft Office 2010. This ten-program Tutorial Set includes over 500 lessons for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Publisher 2010, plus advanced courses for Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Professor Teaches®, offers the most realistic, interactive, and complete training for Microsoft Office 2010! Download the product and start learning Microsoft Office 2010 today!
Learn how to organize, search, and share your ideas and class projects with OneNote 2010.
Discover how to create professional-looking documents quickly with Word 2010.
What You Will Learn from Professor Teaches Microsoft Office 2010
Learn to use the features of Microsoft Office 2010 to quickly create great-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Take advantage of powerful new tools for collecting, analyzing, and sharing information. With this ten-program tutorial set you can build your skills quickly and easily, and unlock the power of Office to improve your productivity at home or work.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Office 2010?
- Develop reports, documents, and presentations in shorter amounts of time by learning all of the new functions and features of Word 2010
- Visualize all your important business data in graphs and charts
- Create A+ reports and presentations
- Share ideas and projects with classmates and colleagues
- Create budgets and track expenses
- Take advantage of Outlook 2010's scheduling and calendar features
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training