Professor Teaches, the leading brand of training, provides interactive, and complete training for Word 2016 for Mac. Build your skills with Professor Teaches tutorials and learn everything you’ll need, from beginning to advanced lessons. Each interactive tutorial is organized for fast and easy learning so you can practice and apply what you learn right away. Learn Microsoft Word 2016 for Mac with hours of interactive training lessons and exercises!
Learn how to use Word's graphic capabilities to insert pictures, shapes, WordArt, text boxes, charts, and diagrams.
Review the objectives for each chapter, the learning topics, and the approximate time to complete the training.
What Is Microsoft Word 2016 – Mac?
Microsoft Word 2016 – Mac is a word processing program that is a part of the Microsoft Office suite. This program allows you to create high quality, professional-looking documents using the finest document formatting tools. Professor Teaches Word 2016 will teach you how to create, edit, save, share, and access documents online from any internet browser.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Word 2016 – Mac?
- Create professional-looking documents for presentations
- Learn to create meaningful reports and share valuable information
- Learn to export information as a web page
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Word 2016 – Mac
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to apply Quick Styles
• Learn How to use SmartArt diagrams
• Publish documents as Web Pages
• Create bulleted and numbered lists
• Insert images, tables, and charts
• Learn to use the Document Inspector
• Explore Office Backstage
• Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
• Working with KeyTips
• Creating and editing text
• Using Repeat, Undo, and Redo
• Revealing and Clearing Formats
• Using the Format Painter
• Exploring page layout options
• Resizing and moving pictures
• Creating a Table
• Converting Text to a Table
• Working with Document Properties
• Adding a Hyperlink
• Tracking Document Changes
• Using the Document Inspector
• Saving Documents in different formats
• Working in the Cloud
• Signing in with Microsoft Accounts
View the Microsoft Word 2016 – Mac Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training