Professor Teaches Publisher 2007
is a computer training course that helps you learn Microsoft Publisher 2007, a powerful desk-top publishing application used by individuals, small businesses and large corporations. Learn how to use Microsoft Publisher 2007 to design, customize, and share a wide range of publications and marketing materials, from internal communications to large-scale print, Web, and e-mail campaigns. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Publisher 2007 today!
Professor Teaches helps you learn Microsoft Publisher 2007 every step of the way.
Our computer training course has several hours of Publisher 2007 tutorials, guides, and interactive exercises.
What is Microsoft Publisher 2007?
Microsoft Publisher is a desktop publishing program that allows users, both professional and hobbyist, to create captivating media for print, web, e-mail and more.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Publisher 2007?
- Create Publications, Fliers, and Marketing Collateral for You Small Business
- Create Professional Looking Large-Scale Print Media for Large Corporations
- Create Marketing Collateral for a Local Event, Party or Concert
- Share Your Desktop Publications on the Internet with Publisher 2007's Web Publication Tools
- Developing a Website for Your Business or Hobby with Microsoft Publisher 2007
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Publisher 2007
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Creating a Publication for Print
• Formatting Text, Bullets, and Alignment
• Inserting and Modify Tables
• Creating Drawing Objects
• Printing Your Publication
• Creating Web Pages in Publisher 2007
View the Microsoft Publisher 2007 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training