Professor Teaches HTML Fundamentals
is a computer training software course that provides realistic, interactive, and complete training on the fundamental topics of HTML. Learn how to use HTML tags to format page elements like text, images, tables, frames, and hyperlinks and create your own web page from scratch. Download the product and start learning HTML fundamentals today!
Learn how to create your first website with Professor Teaches HTML Fundamentals.
Practical exercises and examples make learning easy and step-by-step interactions help you retain the information you've learned.
What is HTML Fundamentals?
HTML or HyperText Markup Language is the computer language used to create websites for the internet. This computer language can be easy to learn, but quite complex at the same time.
What are the Benefits of Learning HTML Fundamentals?
- Create a website about your favorite interests and hobbies
- Create a website about your family or group
- Develop a new job skill that employers want
- Create a website for your small business
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches HTML Fundamentals
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to build and Publish Your First HTML Document
• Learn How to use HTML Editors
• Learn How to Format Text
• Learn How to Create Lists
• Learn How to Create an HTML Table
• Learn How to Create a Hyperlink
• Learn How to Add Images
View the HTML Fundamentals Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training