Professor Teaches Excel 2010 Advanced
is a complete computer training course designed to teach you everything you need to know about the advanced functions of Microsoft Excel 2010. This Professor Teaches computer learning course has hours of interactive lessons and exercises to help you get the most out of the software. Download the product and start learning advanced Excel 2010 today!
Professor Teaches Excel 2010 Advanced will show you how to develop spreadsheets using a realistic training environment.
Interactive lessons, quizzes, and exercise help reinforce learning.
What is Microsoft Excel 2010 Advanced?
Excel 2010 is the latest version of the popular Microsoft program. Microsoft Excel allows you to analyze, manage and share business data in more ways than ever before. Project collaboration is also quicker and simpler than ever. With the new analysis tools, you can track and highlight important data trends.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Excel 2010 Advanced?
- Learn a new job skill that employers want
- Organize large lists of business contacts, sales leads, and employee information for your small business
- Visualize all your important business data in graphs and charts
- Improve your Microsoft Excel 2010 skills for a high school or college course
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Excel 2010 Advanced
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to Use Formatting and Functions
• Use Templates and Workbooks
• Edit, Validate, and Extract Data
• Use Pivot Tables, Charts, and Trend Lines
• Work with Macros and Auditing Tools
• Create and Prepare Shared Workbooks
View the Microsoft Excel 2010 Advanced Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training