Professor Teaches Business Planning
is an easy to use computer training software designed to help you prepare a business plan outline. It will take you from your initial ideas for a business to writing a basic business plan to executing the final business plan. As you develop the business plan and define the actual business, you will also determine the goals of the organization and the company strategy. Download the product and create a business plan today!
Professor Teaches guides you through the entire business plan making process.
Our guides and tutorials will help you learn how to write a business plan quickly.
What is Business Planning?
A business plan is a strategy plan that helps businesses look towards the future. It outlines specific aspects to improve in the business such as inefficiencies and potential opportunities. Business plans are important to both small businesses and large corporations.
What are the Benefits of Learning Business Planning?
With a written business plan you can:
- Plan and Start a Small Business
- Apply for a Business Loan or Investment
- Improve Your Current Business
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Business Planning
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Introduction to Business Planning
• Developing the Business Plan
• Defining Your Business
• Defining Business Strategy / Goals
• Business Forecasting
• Completing the Business Plan
• Finding Investors / Funding
View the Business Planning Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training